Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Analysis of results
After sharing my survey on several social media sites 11 people answered and the results were as follows-
- 6/11 respondents read music magazines
- 4/7 then answered that they read music magazines monthly
This shows that maybe within my music magazine I should consider those reading the magazine may prefer to have a months worth of information rather than just a week’s.
- The three most popular genres were pop,indie and pop punk.
This supports my decision to create a magazine aimed at punk/pop punk as it appears to be popular with those who took part in my survey.
- 9/11 respondents wrote that they are most attracted to buy a magazine based on whether it includes acts/singers they like
Linking this to my front cover I may include a large central central image of the artist in order to attract attention in turn to appeal to the audience which judging by the survey look out for this when purchasing a magazine.
- The median amount most respondents said they were willing to pay for a music magazine was 3 pounds
My own music magazine should be focused around this price in order to attract the maximum number of people.