1. Make sure all your links work
You can lose marks if you hyperlink leads to nowhere, or your work isn’t set for public viewing.
2. Ensure that all your media is a .jpg and not a .png file. This is most common with screen shots as this is the default.
3. Categorise your posts under names such as Research, Planning, Construction, Evaluation etc. These categories will allow navigation of your blog to be easier for the examiner.
4. Arrange your posts in order. You can change the order of your posts so that as someone reads your blog they will see it chronologically.
5. Embed all possible presentations, this includes YouTube, Prezi and SlideShare etc….
Make sure ALL these presentations are made PUBLIC so the examiner can see them without your login