You need to compare your products here, but you should also look at your research and planning skills.
Research and planning –
- How have your skills developed and what benefit has this had on your work?
- Did you produce work more in line with professional practise as you have a more detailed understanding of the forms and conventions of real media products?
- Did you manage your time better? Was your work well planned etc.?
- Did you plan and draft more appropriately so your development was more logical and realistic?
- Include images of your prelim and main task and compare them.
- How did your skills develop using software and hardware and how has this improvement evident in your work? Think about:
- Photography composition
- Page Layout and design
- Use of Fonts
- Selecting more appropriate mise-en-scene
- Content of the magazine.
The more specific you are the more marks can be awarded to you.
Example Response 1
Example Response 2